Thursday, February 20, 2014 , Posted by JED at 12:03:00 AM
“Starting Over Again” Movie Quotable Quotes
“How do I un-love you?”
This is one of the most memorable lines from the box-office movie “Starting Over Again” which has been making headlines the past week for its successful first week run.
Since its release last February 12, avid moviegoers have been talking about Star Cinema’s Valentine offering, with many saying they can relate to Ginny (played by Toni Gonzaga) or to Marco (Piolo Pascual), or even to Patty (Iza Calzado).
ABS-CBNnews.com made a list of the most memorable lines from “Starting Over Again.”
• "I deserve an explanation! I need an acceptable reason!"
• “Do we still have a second chance? Naniniwala ka rin ba na our love story deserves a better ending?”
• "I will do everything it takes to win you back. I will never lose hope that we will have our second chance."
• "What you don't know won't hurt you."
• "Kung talagang mahal mo ako, dapat sinundan mo ako."
• "Kung talagang mahal mo ako, dapat hindi mo ako iniwan."
• "Marco, there are three words I've been wanting to say to you for five years. I am sorry. I'm sorry dahil hindi ko kinaya na sabihin sa 'yo ang totoo. I’m sorry dahil iniwan kita. I'm sorry na nasaktan kita. I'm sorry kasi natakot ako. I’m sorry for giving up on us."
• "I was willing to wait. Kaya lang napagod ako -- napagod ang puso ko na maghintay, magtanong, magalit."
• "I can never un-love you, I just love you in a different way now."
• "Your timing is just perfect."
Directed by Olivia M. Lamasan, "Starting Over Again" tells the story of college professor Marco (Pascual), whose girlfriend, Ginny (Gonzaga), left him without giving an explanation.
Four years after the breakup, the two cross paths again at a time when Marco is already happy with a new partner, Patty (Iza Calzado).
Forced to work with Marco, who has also successfully pursued his passion to become a chef, Ginny starts to regret leaving him and tries to win him back.
Still showing in theaters nationwide and select US theaters, “Starting Over Again” already raked P200-million in box-office.