Mo Twister Narrates Rhian Ramos' Abortion on His Official Final Statement

Sunday, December 4, 2011 , Posted by JED at 8:26:00 PM

Mo Twister Narrates Rhian Ramos' Abortion on His Official Final Statement

Mo Twister releases his final official statement on the alleged "Rhian Ramos abortion" controversy brought about by the illegal (?) uploading of the video where he talked about his ex-girlfriend Rhian, her family and manager, her TV network, and the abortion of their 3 ½ month old child the night before it happened in Singapore (watch the video HERE).

Mo's statement was aired on Sunday, December 4, 2011, in 103.5 WOW FM's showbiz radio talk show Showbiz Rampa hosted by Noel Ferrer with Dehins Trillo and Boy Dale.

Read DJ Mo's full statement below:

There are so many questions to be answered. I don't even know where to start. I guess I can only hope in time, the whole and accurate story will be the one told. It may be too long to write now, but I know a short statement is in order.

"Currently, I'm in disarray because of how fast and unexpected this has all become. I'm confused on whether I should do any interviews or just keep silent about the whole thing. One moment I think I should explain, the other I think I should shut up. I don't even know anymore.

"I am disappointed about the video. I'm saddened about the rumors of its upload. Most of all, I'm ashamed at myself for the loss of our child. It was something I never wanted to happen. It went against my every value and until this very day, it makes me breakdown in tears - something I never have moved on from - I don't think any parent can.

"Of course it was done with utmost regret and I still wonder if I did all that I can to prevent it from happening. I thought I did, but I ultimately sided with the decision of my girlfriend, because I was put against a wall, to a point where I had to choose between the safety of the person that I love and the life of our child.

"As you have heard or read in the video, I do not blame Rhian for our actions even though it was no one else's choice. The pressure on her was too great.

"Am I upset at her? No. However, I do feel sad about the opinions of the people who are closest to her. You see, I am pro-life. I know we all have a different stance about this sensitive topic, but I am and have always been such.

"You may ask why I still allowed for it to happen and my answer is, I don't know. I thought I tried and prayed enough for the circumstances to change but it did not. And I know I will pay for this for the rest of this life and beyond.

"To be completely honest, I am saddened by the reaction of her mom and manager. It has hurt me almost as much as the deed itself. I was shocked to learn of their stance regarding a future family member of theirs. When I went to them to seek their help and comfort, all the focus was put on her career and her body image.

"I was told that the baby wasn't even a baby, even though I was present during the ultra sound, heard the heartbeat of our 3 ½ month old child, saw it being formed into a young human being. I was even more shocked when she was being referred to as a 'brand' rather than as a daughter/niece.

"To be honest, I felt sick hearing this from people who are so openly Christian. They said, verbatim, 'Hindi naman ikaw yung tataba, hindi naman ikaw yung papanget, hindi ikaw ang magdadala at sasakit ang likod. It wasn't a baby.'

"These words were being screamed at me while I sat there in tears. I understand that this may possibly have a negative impact on her career, but it was our child - it was not an inconvenience that is more important than fame and money.

"After this intense ordeal last year, I recently found out this wasn't the only time. It was in this moment that I felt my world crash. I hope you don't find this as hypocritical of myself, but you cannot get away with killing children—I included.

"I made the video as a memento of this tragic event and that it should never happen again. It was meant for me to always remind myself that we paid an enormous sacrifice for this job and this relationship.

"I had no choice, I was not asked my thoughts - it was just going to be the way it went. So I made videos and I kept all the memories that I could hold onto.

"Rhian knew about all of this. To a point where months ago, when they thought a lawyer was needed to aid in our breakup, that I was asked to surrender all of this 'proof' (as they called it) to them for it to be destroyed.

"I naturally gave in to their request, because for the second time, I chose my girlfriend over the memory of our child. I specifically asked them to not destroy it, to please return it to me 50 years from now when all this showbiz priorities and 'branding' wouldn't mean so much anymore. Along with my files, they took my computer and erased it in front of me.

"This was all documented by her legal staff.

"Until this very day, I love Rhian very much. We had to lie to the public about our ongoing relationship and I understood why. I would never want to hurt her and I tried my best to protect her when rumors of past abortions would surface. I aggressively pursued bloggers and other people who had info of past incidents and told them to be quiet.

"They know who they are. Unfortunately, we find ourselves here today. People are in possession of these videos. I know that the copies in my laptop were not the only ones destroyed. In a brown envelope, I handed these files to the family and begged them to salvage them. My laptop may have been compromised. I really don't know. There will be rumors for a long time, I am aware of that, but it will not hurt as much as the memory of what truly happened - we lost our child and I have not moved on from it.

"I am aware that GMA would like to prosecute me for this. I would like to apologize to the network for putting them in a bad light.

"This decision to have an abortion was not something the network instructed us to do. I was shocked that one of their officers, Ida Henares, had an unfavorable opinion about the pregnancy, but I am aware that her opinion doesn't reflect the opinion of the network. I understand that and I am sorry if the words on my 'video diary' depicted otherwise.

"I'm sorry to Rhian that our rollercoaster relationship ended the way it did. There was much more going on than people know. But I love you. I always have. The few people who knew about us also knew how much we cared for each other. We talked about marriage, we almost bought a home together a few months ago, we were planning to have the family we lost.

"I don't have a message for the general public. This is the shortest explanation I can give for now. Maybe one day I can answer more, or whenever it is necessary. We all have a certain set of values. I will respect yours and I hope you will respect mine. This is me in the most honest and rawest form.

"I can only make one promise: I will never, ever agree to take the life of a child again. It doesn't matter if it isn't my body or my choice. I will not be put against the wall again. I should have stood my ground, fought harder, delayed it longer, encourage more people to talk her out of it.

"I regret being there. I regret it all."

© 2011
All Rights Reserved

Currently have 80 comments:

:( so sad

1. Anonymous says:

nakakaloka kung trulili man iticth, kaya pala ayaw e air kanina sa d buzz masyadong maselan,,, kung totoo man to' nakakaawa naman si mo... whew, pati pala mudra and manager ni rhian against the baby hay, kaloka

1. Anonymous says:

This issue is very very sensitive. Ciguro totoo ang confession ni mo twister d2 otherwise hindi cya magiging ganung katapang to reveal everything. Mo is brutally frank and maybe he just want to ease the burden on his shoulder. It happened a year ago maybe but , his conscience is still haunting him up to this time. And i feel sorry for rhian ramos kung totoo man lahat. Its a nightmare sa kanya ang mga nangyayari. Naaawa man ako sa kanya but she have to face the consequences kung totoo man lahat ito. And I condemned her mother and auntie for what they did, again kung totoo man lahat ito.

1. Anonymous says:

people make mistakes.. what so sad is we have our stories to tell and the only one who can say and explain his or her side is the person who is recipient of the feeling..its a shame for everyone to judge even Mo or Rhian.. Why call it scandalous just because its all out in the open? we all do not even know how celebrities cope or even politicians… they are placed in positions that most people rnvy.. not to realize they don’t have friends at all.. they always have to play with th word reputation.. it s far more important than the values we have.. Do you know where they both come from? Do you know how hard it is for them? we go to church every sunday and we have our opinions but it all varies.. its still a choice.. and for everyone persecuting Mo. shame on you too… Its not im a fan of his.. I definitely know how he is how tactles he is and how it helped his career.. but hey.. sometimes we all have no other choice but to help our lives to put food on the table.. sometimes na kakasagasa tayo pero it doesnt give anyone the right to judge. I even admire the guy for staying to explain.. it shows the love he has for Rhian.. If it was some other stupid guy they would have just left and never looked back.. tutal sira na sya.. what for??? you people are quick to judge… all u can do is pray for them that they can get through this.. so quick t judge ang pinoy.. we always have our emotions and perception over the person.. even saying below the belt things na daming binubuntis. this is not your life so shut up.. you all are just hurting people who are already hurting and you publicly announce it.. not even thinking how bad this is for them now.. i feel for you both.. life has so many rough choices and sometimes it doesn’t make you move on anymore.. i hope tp you both Mo and rhian that you get over this and forget about what will happen next.. its done.. this is what we call consequences.. consequences of our actions and stop blaming each other… the network should even stay away from it..what will it gain your network by destroying a person?? He didn’t mean tha the entire network.. all was still Rhians choice and a tough one… and I am a mother and I am pro life but it doesnt mean would judge rhian.. she isnt ready than so be it.. Mo cannot move on.. then so be it.. but no one has the right to say or judge how they feel..

1. Anonymous says:

,.wether u r a pro or anti the TRUTH is an0ng krapatan nating kumitil ng buhay..??ang DIYOS lmang ang mer0ng krapatan..buti nga nagsalita c Mo nang mlman natin kung gaano kabulok ang sistema ng showbiz,na hnda clang pumatay ng sarli nilang dugo't lman pra sa career ek ek na yan..pra sa lhat ng nagsa2bing bitter c Mo,FYI lng d nman cgro xia tanga at bo2 pra ipusta ang knyang buhay pra lng manira...lastly,. may rhian ek ek and m0 find inner peace.

sayang..blessing frm GOD,,hindi binigyan halaga..whewww,,

1. Anonymous says:

Kunwari ka pa Silahis MO di mo alam ang Video ? ... In the 1st place bakit ka gumawa ng Video if wala ka intentioned na maPost someday. Ganyang ka naman mahilig ka sumira ng career ng mga young actress. Dapat nagingat ka dahil alamo nasa kasikatan nya ni Rhian sa caree nya .Selfih ka , sarili mo lang initindi mo. Aalis ka na siniraan mo pa career ni Rhian. If totoong mahal mo cya dapat initindi mo na lang situation nya .. Pa Awa effect ka pa. Selfish Ka MOmoooooooo....

1. Anonymous says:

Ilan na ang girls ang nasira mo ang career nila dahil sa napa iresponsible mo MOMooooo....

1. Anonymous says:

karma na yan,may anak naman sya ky bunny pro pinabayaan lng nya.

1. Anonymous says:

mukha naman totoo kaya lang bakit kelangan mo pa ilabas sa public yung video mo hindi ako naniniwala na wala kang alam sa pag labas nung Video kilala ka na ng tao! mo! alam nila na ang tanging gusto mo lang manira ng TAO.. sana makarma ka sa mga ginagawa mo!

1. Anonymous says:

if you are a regular listener of his podcast and morning radio show, you will definitely find Mo twister as a gentle and shy man. People only react negatively about his personality because of the hearsay or maybe they are so closed-minded about the reality in this world that we are living in.

This statement is pure courage and I applaud Mo for that. And I think this is the truth and I hope this will be a wake up call for most of us Filipinos to not judge a person just because of hearsay even if we don't know them too much.

1. Anonymous says:

narinig natin ang side ni mo..kelangan din nating marinig ang side ni rhian..wala tayong karapatan para ijudge ang mga taong involve dto kc d ntin alam ang totoong nangyari..lets pray for them nlng at sa baby nila na nawala kung totoo man ito..sana maging lesson to sa lahat ng mga magkasintahang nagmamahalan..dapat panindigan natin ang mga actions na nagawa natin..

1. Anonymous says:

well all i can say is..the damage has been done..walang lihim na di mabubunyag kahit pa gaano mo iyan ipakatago-tago lalabas at lalabas din yan. Nakakasad lang kasi may mga taong napkalapit sa atin gaya ng magulang natin na kahit sila mismo ganong paraan ay isusuggest nila huwag lang masayang ang career o huwag lang maging kahiya-hiya sa ibang tao. I'm not saying na sila lang ang gumawa nito dahil ang totoo napakarami na. Ngayon huwag na natin sabihin na sinisiraan lang tayo at ipakatanggi-tanggi pa iyan. Itago man yan sa ibang tao pero kahit kailan hindi sa Diyos. But God has a pure heart and he always forgive those person who truly asking forgiveness. Kaya hindi pa naman huli ang lahat.

1. Anonymous says:

I dont get it...why do have to get everbody pregnant??? Your seeds are everywhere!

1. Anonymous says:

I dont get it...why do you have to get everbody pregnant??? Your seeds are everywhere!

1. henri says:

totoo kayang twice nabuntis si Rhian? totoo kayang aside kay Mo may ibang lalaki pa si Rhian? totoo kayang hindi alam ni Mo na lalabas ang video? i listen to his radio program everyday. aminado naman sya, pagdating sa pag plot ng revenge, expert sya. napapa-isip lang...

1. Anonymous says:

Let's just leave it all to God and pray for their inner healing.. It's none of our business anyway...

1. Anonymous says:

i feel sorry for the life lost, i really really hope this is not true... i really wish this is just Mo's way of getting back at Rhian for breaking up with him... Mo's statement don't seem sincere, i don't know, maybe because i've heard him on the radio, seen him on tv and he gave me the impression that he's not really a good person.

1. Anonymous says:

You don't know how to tell the story? Why are you telling this story in the first place? For what reason do you need to divulge all these details? You talk about love but you are selfishly making yourself center of attention at the expense of that person you say you love. That's not love, you selfish whiny motormouth. Be a man! And deal with your issues in private.

1. Anonymous says:

There are ways for individuals to retrieve files from a laptop. Mo might create v-logs of what happened to them but that doesn't mean that he planned on releasing this to the public. People who had access to his laptop might have copied the file.. Or after deleting them, someone could've used system restore.

I applaud Mo for posting his statement on what had happened. His honest and most sincere words are what matters. And all of the haters probably have closed-minds and listen to destructive rumors. There are just some things that one doesn't have control over.

As for Rhian, we can't blame her for what she did. The pressure that she was put under was something hard to get by. She did what she thought was right for everything that surrounds here. Let us not blame anyone for what happened.

As for everyone else, let's just learn from this.

1. Anonymous says:

First of all, the video was meant to be a video journal.It wasn't meant to be shown to anyone else. Just because you make a video, doesn't mean you intend to publish it on the net. Secondly, I'm not a fan of Mo, but he wasn't the only one being irresponsible. It does take two to make a baby, right? And I think that what he did, admitting everything, was very courageous. I don't know a whole lot of people who would be ignoring what society might think and admit that he agreed to abortion.

It's so sad that her family and her manager only care about her career and her physical appearance.

1. Anonymous says:

Stop making allegations yourselves, people. Saying Mo/Rhian is without a doubt guilty of this so-called tragedy then you people are as well. Stop judging. I think the people involved aren't so naive with the law of karma. Whoever is lying, whoever is at fault will get what s/he deserves. Let's wish them the best of everything, that this will end well. All we know is what we see and read, and it ends there. This is just all too heavy for anyone to carry so let's not put more weight to the 'burden'. God Bless you Mo And Rhian!

1. Anonymous says:

Its just leaves the impression that Mo is too obssesed with Rhian. He cant face the fact that she broke up with him. He is not a good father anyway...

1. Anonymous says:

Tigilan na ang drama Mo...gumaganti ka lang kay Rhian!!!

1. Anonymous says:

My question is... Mo, you seem so devasted with the fact that Rhian will have to abort the baby which you obviously participated in making.. but Im sure you know that pregnancy is an obvious result to having sex. If you're against abortion and you know you will be burdened by the idea of your baby being killed, why then did you not ask Rhian to marry you? That way you'd be husband and wife, there wont be any scandal about having a baby. Now whether or not you asked her and you guys "talked or planned" about it is irrelevant, my next question is why did you not restrain yourself from having sex during your relationship? You already got a girlfriend pregnant in the past so obviously you know how to make babies.And since you know how to make babies.. you should also know how NOT TO MAKE BABIES! If there's no sperm inside a woman's uterus the ovulating egg will just be discharge during her menstrual cycle.

1. Anonymous says:

yeah guys... stop judging them... try to imagine yourself in their shoes. you might say that they deserve what is happening to them now... but be human enough to know how it feels like to be guilty... it sucks right? imagine how much more painful it is to receive negative feedbacks from others. just imagine how difficult it is to live knowing that people are watching your every move. for sure you'd never want to experience the same thing. and i am quite sure that they already realized their mistake. if not... then it's not our problem anymore. let us not make this issue more difficult for them to deal with. instead, let's just pray and hope for the best.

1. Anonymous says:

Its definitely saddening to hear of any case that involves the abortion of an innocent child. The timing seems ironic as I/m reading this while preparing for an OB-GYN written exam. At three and a half months old, the life in this woman's womb would have already been responsive to various stimuli, developing rudimentary taste buds among other things, and believe me, looking very much like a real life baby. I pray for all the people involved in this issue.

1. Anonymous says:

Maybe he is being "Totoo". But how can you do that to a person you onced loved? I mean, I understand where he is coming from and how it must have hurt that his baby will be aborted. But what is the point in recording everything? The pain and the thought of abortion wont just be erased in your mind for 5 years..how much more 20 years. A true gentleman would not do this. Mo needs help. He cant handle stress. People say he is intelligent, but is he not intelligent enough to delete all files before selling his computer/Laptop? As for Rhian, if it is true. Many actresses got pregnant at an early age. They have enbraced motherhood. Its very unfortunate. I honestly think, Mo should just stay single. And Rhian, Pray.

1. rhian ramos is suing mo twister for harassment and not oral defamation which means it's true that rhian opted to abort the baby. and also because the more mo talks, the bigger the damage will be done to rhian's career.

1. Anonymous says:

to miss rhian ramos, let's give her thae benefit of the doubt.. hindi puro lang side ni mo..

1. Anonymous says:

hay naku guys hndi nman masisira c rhian kung hndi nya sinira ung sarili nya,sya mismo ang may kasalanan,at wala nman ilalabas c mo kung walang tinago ung babae,pero na paka sad kse lahat un ng galing s EX bf nya...........

1. Anonymous says:

and i almost fell for it....but this is so lame!! i pity rhian... for this is another tactics of him to get his revenge.. instead of just ending his final statement with sorry for all the people involve. he insinuate things that wud look rhian had abortion before.. in that i can really tell that this is another ploy.. congratz MO for a very well planned revenge! bravo

1. Anonymous says:

I think mo is too obssesed with Rhian... D nia matanggap na wala n c Rhian!....he just want to ruin her career... So lame Mo!... U obviously took part of the abortion! .. U coul have stopped it if u really want to!... Bakla ba at di napigilan ung mga kumontra?!... U talk like a b!tch ...

1. Anonymous says:

ang tapang ni mo pro-life sya thumbs up for u.

1. Anonymous says:

,.saludo ako k Mo,..bhra lng ang ta0ng gnyan na ndi nagpa2kamartir, sa lhat ng ta0ng nagcocondemn kay Mo dhl sa sinabi nya,oh well sbi nga''THE THRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE''..ilang beses nag pa A c rhian?hu kn0ws kung nbhay ang bta bka xia pa ang magli2gtas sa buhay nung mga ta0ng gal8 kay Mo...Rhian GET LOST WLA KANG K0NSYENSYA,WALA KANG AWA AT WALA KANG KARAPATANG BUMAWI NG BUHAY.SARILI M0NG DUGO AT LAMAN YUN,PANO KA BA PINALAKI NG MGA MAGULANG M0,IMPAKTA KA!KUNG AYAW M0NG MABUNTIS HWAG KANG BUMUKAKA!!

1. Anonymous says:

,..rian ram0s hndi m0 mada2la sa langit o impyern0 ang career m0!!!dpat sa u ibitin patiwarik!kawa2 ung baby my GOD buo na yun,tao na yun kung sna tinuloy m0 bka xia pa magdla sa u sa 2k2k ng tagumpay..pero an0ng gnwa m0.u r selfish.ndi m0 xia bngyan ng pagka2ta0n pra masilyan ang lkha ng Diyos..ilan pa b ang mabi2ktma m0???ilang fetus pa b ang bu2rahin m0?rhian,rhian, rhian,.asan ang cons2ience m0?gus2 u lng magpasarap,ayaw u maghirap!

1. Anonymous says:

Anong klaseng pamilya at manager cla?? "They only care about her career and her physical appearance" kawawa ung baby 3& 1/2 months :( karma na kya to sa pamilya at manager ni rhian??

1. Anonymous says:

im so sad for MO twister and also for rhian it was so hard to loose a baby especially for rhian, they should set a side their career in the first place because the issue is all about a one life but they have nothing to do with it. It happened and never been back . i hope this situation will serve as a lesson for both of them especially for the mom and manager of rhian .. and also will serve as a lesson for us who read this issue . thats all i can say about this issue . ang SHOWBIZ nga naman .!

1. Anonymous says:

Di yan pwede mabuntis, mawawala endorsements nya.. kaya ayaw ng manager etc.. pera yan eh

1. Anonymous says:

gago ka Mo..makakarma ka din sa mga ginagawa mo sa mga babaeng nagiging gf mo..ayos din sa style e no?kelangan bubuntisin agad?ibang klase ka..makonsensya ka naman!wala kang kwentang tao wag ka ng magpaawa..tsk tsk!

1. Anonymous says:

why do most people think it's true... i'd rather think that it's just Mo being a douche, he's just bitter for being dumped by rhian... think about it people

1. Anonymous says:

KARMA bites back. HARD. For Rhian and for Mo as well. It's just SAD that Filipinos often take sides without really ANALYZING the situation at hand. We keep on jumping to conclusions letting our emotions and sympathy take over REASON. In defense of Mo, Rhian chose to abort the child because of SUCH A SUPERFICIAL REASON of keeping branding and image. Tatanda ka rin girl. MALALOS. KUKULUBOT. Yang iniingatan na branding at image, mawawala lahat yan pag may dumating na bagong hot commodity na papalit sayo. That's showbiz for you.
    Look at Andy Eigenman. People applauded her because of the courage that she had to face the harsh world of showbiz despite the criticisms people threw at her. Kahit iniwan pa siya. Yan ang matapang. Samantalang si Mo Twister, handang panagutan yang nasa sinapupunan niya. That enough, she shouldve been thankful for at least. Mo learned from his previous experience kaya he tried to make it right with the "supposed" child.
    Some may say that she aborted the baby because she is not ready? Why do the deed in the first place if you know that you can get pregnant? And now you cry on national television because of the video? Magsasampa pa ng kaso na Violence against Women and Children? HYPOCRITE. Look at what you did to a helpless fetus!
    Mo shouldn't have back down that easily too. I mean if you really want to have a kid, you yourself would've fought even the mother and the auntie. Help from ALL the people you could gather to talk her out of it. But then, cliche as it may sound, if you want to make the person you love happy, you gotta let them go, and he did just that. I don't even know if Rhian's mom or auntie are mothers! Mukang pera at image seekers in my opinion. Only caring about the image of Rhian to the general public and her fans. Rhian should have known WAAAAAYYY better. She's supposed to be a smart girl. Eh anong nangyari? Blinded by the limelight, fame, fortune.
    To us mere spectators, let's not bully one person just because another "deserves" sympathy. There are far more in the story than we know. If we're gonna comment, at least comment on ALL the elements and just not on one. It's just gonna end up biased and useless.

1. Anonymous says:

So sad. If it is true, a lot of women wishes to have a baby, it's a gift from GOD and a chance to experience the gift of life inside a woman's body

So sad

So sad

1. Anonymous says:

my husband and i have been married for six years, and still longing for a child...am sure there's a lot of couple out there who like us we're still longing to have their own child..hearing stories like this makes me sad, people like Mo and Rhian should be ashamed of themselves . the two of you dont deserve such a blessing .. you'll never find true happiness for the rest of your life.

MO TWISTER = OBSESSED LOSER who LOVES DESTROYING WOMEN'S LIVES

1. Anonymous says:

First of all, I'm sorry for the lost of their child, but to be honest, and in contrast with the issue, this is just one of the things our country faces everyday at maraming taong nagkakaganito and nothing happens kahit konting pagmamalasakit lang sakanila and for me those people deserve better dahil hindi nila yon ginusto dahil most of them are rape victims, etc. But to do something just because to protect thyself and whether if thyself is aggravated mag sasampa ng kaso? Useless. Look at the people around us they don't even have a voice to actually do that kahit meron silang gustong ipag laban na FEASIBLE to actually make a case out of it. Also, Though being 'Christian' is mentioned, I don't think that statement was actually justified at all and most of all, Christians are suppose to be good by nature and sympathy is one of the defense mechanism from them, but as being one alone, after sympathy there should be actions to help either the victim or the perpetrator not just tolerate them by saying kasi ganito, kasi ganyan, instead, just be a friend/good model that's all. No tolerance required.

1. Anonymous says:

you should've fought harder mo,,, i am not a fan of yours nor a fan of rhian... but i like you both.. i listen to your radio show, i find you intelligent, and i like rhian's face,,, pero syo ako kakampi... eventhough lumabas yung video (sinadya man o hindi),,, bottomline is - - taking a life of little child (an angel), is a very shameful thing to do... hindi ba nahihirapan si rhian makatulog every night sa tuwing naaalala nya ang pag-abort? hearing a little child crying, seeking and asking for help? so ang importante pala sa kanya, parents nya, sa mananger nya, is her career and making money? try to imagine taking off a little child, piece by piece, with the use of long forceps... that is really a shameful thing to do... rhian should speak her heart out... i am saddened about what happened to their relationship...

1. Anonymous says:

mali ginawa mo MO! kaw din rhian. pero okay lang kahit butas ka na, kakantutin parin kita at promise di kita bubuntisin.. hehe

1. Anonymous says:

Rhian's former BF (before Mo) calls her "The Eraser".

Go look it up.

1. Anonymous says:

My husband and I are also having difficulty to conceive a child. Life is very hard, so many pressures but we are here abroad, to work hard, so we can have money and find treatment so we can have our own child. We are PRO LIFE. And I am very disappointed with both Rhian and Mo. Di naman kayo nagugutom at walang makain para idecide na wag na buhayin ang bata. Someday, all your possession will be gone.. Money, Fame, Love and Career. And all you have are your souls. God will only see u with your souls. You are not deserving to have children. Sana sa mga taong tulad na lang namin na may pahalaga sa buhay.

1. Anonymous says:

My husband and I are also having difficulty to conceive a child. Life is very hard, so many pressures but we are here abroad, to work hard, so we can have money and find treatment so we can have our own child. We are PRO LIFE. And I am very disappointed with both Rhian and Mo. Di naman kayo nagugutom at walang makain para idecide na wag na buhayin ang bata. Someday, all your possession will be gone.. Money, Fame, Love and Career. And all you have are your souls. God will only see u with your souls. You are not deserving to have children. Sana yung blessings tulad ng mga bata, sa mga taong tulad na lang namin na may pahalaga sa buhay.

1. Anonymous says:

sana kng ganyan lang ang mangyayari nagiisip muna sila ng magiging bunga ng gagawin nila.may mga bagay sa mundo na dapat mong isakripisyo kong sa palagay mo ay mas makakabuti sayo, pero mas mahirap ung nakikinig ka sa mga taong alam nila nasila ang makikinabang sa desisyong gagawin mo.sana napahalagahan nyo ang buhay ng isang nilalang na walang muwang na tinanggalan nyo ng karapatang mabuhay. sana matuto kayo sa susunod.

1. Anonymous says:

im xur it wasnt easy for d both of u..i just hope that God will give u more strength to surpass all of these and let us all be a better person.

Dear Mohan,

I guess starting a new life someplace else would help. I hope that you have learned your lesson well about relationships and I hope that the next relationship you'll have will be the last and that person is the right one for you. I just hope that you will be more responsible for your actions this time. And you know Mo...I am a fan and I watched the news when Bunny and Janette had a short lived affair with you. You kept mum about it. Hope that you just did the same with Rhian. You're not getting any younger and you should learn how to be more selfLESS you should think of the other person's feelings too. This time Mo you made a huge mistake. And you owe a lot of people an apology. Value your relationships next time and I hope you fix yourself first. Wherever you may be make sure that you fix yourself. And if you follow my advise I assure you things will be better...Fix yourself...God Bless.

1. karilagan says:

I never felt sympathy for Mo before until now. He seems so in-love with Rhian. I felt bad for him for having to consent with the abortion of their baby.

I've always been a pro-life too. I frown upon the mother, the manager and Rhian (in the first place, she always have a choice). I cannot believe that she would actually abort the baby to preserve her image as a star. May buhay na yung 3 mos. and a half baby na yun. It just sickens me.

Kung ayaw niya talaga magkaanak, sana they took precautions para di na din umabot sa point na ipapalaglag nila ang bata.

Rhian Ramos, shame on you.

1. Anonymous says:

Ang daming tao ang gusto mag-conceive ng baby tapos ipapalaglag lang niya. Judging you right now, Rhian.

1. Anonymous says:

Rhian ramos, nakakasuka ka! anak mo pinatay mo? kahit ayaw ng nakapaligid sayo, d ka ba makapagdesisyon para sa sarili mo? walang dapat sisihin dito kundi ikaw! ikaw lang! dahil ikaw ang nagdadala ng bata. nakadikit ang bituka ninyo ng baby mo! tindi mo rin ah, d ka pa ba hinihila ng konsensya mo sa baba?

it's the works of gays
    true man will never do such a thing to an x gf. dammn no wonder you talk to much, we also did an abortion and conceived one on right time. stupid gay

1. Anonymous says:

She didn't deny the abortion issue - in fact she just skirted around it! Di naman niya sinabi nagsinungaling si Mo - sana yun muna sinagot niya, kung totoo ba lahat yun, bago niya inilantad lahat ng sinabi niya (whether true or not).

Ang labas kasi, par bang sinisiraan niya si Mo at parang nagpapakabiktima lang kasi yung hidi issue ang ginawang issue, pero yung tunay na issue, which is abortion, di naman sinagot kung totoo ba o hindi...

Saka, bakit ngayon lang siya nagsalita kung matagal na siyang inabuse ni Mo? Kung alam naman ng lahat na inaabuso siya at pinapayuhan na ngang hiwalayan si Mo, eh diba dapat noon pa sila nagdemanda? Parang panakip butas lang ito ha...

I cannot naman judge her, pero di yata ako convinced sa iyak niya - di pula mata, tapos ang daming pauses na parang di naman siya dapat umiyak sa part na yun. Mas tunay yata yung iyak ni Mo sa video niya.

Having said all that, whether true or not, tandaan! Diyos lang ang may karapatang bumawi ng buhay.
    (Of course may mga health reasons naman kung kelan kailangang i-terminate yung pregnancy, pero choosing your career/media reputation over the child's life is NOT a reason.)

Opinion ko lamang po ito, siguro mali rin naman ako, pero overall mas naniniwala ako kay Mo.

1. Anonymous says:

Nge! di naman sinagot kung totoo bang pinalaglag niya. Bitin! OO or HINDI lang Rhian!

Naku Rhian, pati si JC?

1. Anonymous says:

The truth will set you free.

I believe you my friend.

1. Anonymous says:

you should have been a responsible people...ikaw na man mow alam mo ng mali minali mo pa lalo..haaay...nakakasad lang kasi hindi na man kailangan malaman ng lahat...unless you wanted to be "talked about"....video?bakit kailangan pang ivideo ang moment mo?don't you have family to talk about your gulit and feelings?...unless you planned you have thought about this before?haaaay....si rhian naman you should explain your side...silence is not always the best answer..papayag ka ba na negative ang sabihin ng lahat "almost" lahat ng tao sayo?...people, WAKE UP!!!

1. Anonymous says:

sorry but I don't believe Mo.You said you were asked to surrender this video, then why was a copy left in your laptop.also,I don't hear you naming or running after the "alleged uploader." If if wasn't your intention to make anything public,you wouldn't be tweeting about it before and after the video was uploaded.Please don't come back to Manila.You've ruined enough lives already.

1. Anonymous says:

Non-Singaporean citizens can only undergo an abortion if she has stayed in Singapore for at least 4 months. Mo almost got it perfect he just forgot to check on this particular fact.

1. Anonymous says:

Rhian Ramos ang kapal ng mukha mo!

1. Anonymous says:

hay naku c mo panget kahit saan saan lang magtapon ng dumi saan na ngaun c bilinda mc bride nawalan din ng career dahil sa kanya si bunny ganun at ito na naman si ramos kadiri ka mo may aids kapa naman.

1. Anonymous says:

SANA kung gusto niyong mag komento gumamit naman kayo nang tamang salita, yung tipong kahit anonymous kayo ma-pifeel niyong hindi kayo lumaki na tila walang pinag-aralan. Nakakahiya naman kasi itong pangyayaring at pati mga komento ay mukhang hindi pinag-isipan nagng mabuti. Kahit sa Twitter at Facebook kailan ba tayo matututo? May tamang paraan upang ang inyong mga damdamin ay maipahayag, huwag masyadong mal-edukado umayos at huwag maging bobo. I thank you

1. Anonymous says:

I was reading blogs about Rhian's supposed colorful past with men (some dated back in 2008) and also Mo's troubled past relationships, including the issue about him "abandoning" his child with Bunny (is tha her name?) and if i remember correctly, i saw it on The Buzz that he stopped giving support since January this year.

For some reason, i believe Mo on this one. It is true that Rhian has the network to back her up and they're prolly working overtime now to cover up this issue. If you really try to analyze it, Mo has never said anything bad about Rhian, but he blamed the mother, aunt, manager and network for putting so much pressure on her and made her think her life would end if she kept the baby. Andi Eigenmann and Jennylyn Mercado are examples of strong women who, despite of what people are going to say about them being irresponsible and "malandi" for getting knocked up at a young age, decided to make things right by keeping the baby. And to think the fathers if their children left them! Rhian is lucky to have Mo sticking around and is willing to take the responsibility. She was too blinded by the fame and the money. She never loved Mo. If she did, she would have kept the baby, fought hard to keep it, even if it means having lesser projects and endorsements, and even if it means causing a rift between her and her mom, aunt, manager and network. Good luck to you, Rhian! It may seem like youre winning now because your network is there to back all your shit up, but Karma has a funny way of biting you in the ass.

To Mo, keep your head high and your middle finger higher. Only a few understands what youre going through right now but just because you made mistakes in your past doesnt make you a bad person. I feel that youre trying to make up for your past by trying to make it right with Rhian. Good luck to your new life in NYC. I may not know you personally but i feel your pain. I know what it feels like to have an abortion and you feel like you cant do anything about it. I lost my baby August last year when i had a migraine and my boyfriend gave me abortificant pills instead of aspirin. He knew i was pregnant and he wanted me to get rid of the baby because his mom did not approve of me and would disown him if he married me or gotten me pregnant. I know how painful it is. Anyway, all the best to you!

1. sAsSyLadY says:

..kawawa nman ung baby..
    ..kapal talaga ni rhian ramos para ideny nah nagpa-ab0rt xia..feeling nman nya ang gnda tska sikat2 nah xia..
    hnd q nga xia feel eh, mula nung mkita q xia sa captain barbell, ksama cna richard at camille pratts..hnd marun0ng umarte..khit an0ng ganda nya, hnd q xia nagustuhan..yun pala, sama ng ugali nya..deny pah xia nah ngpaab0rt ng baby..d nah xia naawa
    ..kawawa dn c Mo Twister, xia ung napasama pero mas msama tlga ung wlang kunsensyang babaeng yan..kainis tlga!!

1. Anonymous says:

hay naku, one dead child.. how about the one who is still alive? sana nagsusustento ka.. and you hate what rhian did? hmm how about bunny paras? the last time i heard you in your radio station you called her "bwisit"! she was brave enough to gave birth to moira your daughter and you call her bwisit? sana pala pinalaglag na rin nya kasi wla ka nmn kwenta e, you should respected her for being decent enough na ipagbuntis ang anak mo... sad for the aborted baby.. but if ever that child lives would you give support? would you call rhian "bwisit" too???? damn you MO! bitter ka lang kasi Rhian broke up with you not the other way around..ego mo kasi is "pogi ka at ikaw ang mang iiwan sa magagandang babae" kapal mo rin ano!! go to hell bansot, kapal labing bastos!! where is your mom anyway? bastos ka kasi wala k nmng nanay na matino ata e... im not pro Rhian but one thing, mo is not capable to face responsibilities as a father and he even dont know how to respoct his child's mom..

DEAR RHIAN,
    PEOPLE SEEMS TO LIKE YOU MORE BECAUSE YOUR FAN PAGE DELETED ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT YOU EVEN THOSE NEGATIVE BUT STILL ON A CLASSY WAY, THEY JUST WANT TO EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS AND TO KNOW THE TRUTH.IT SEEMS YOU ARE THE VICTIM HERE AND NOT THE BABY AND THE GUILTY CONSCIENCE YOU LEFT ON MO. THE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS MESS DIDN'T FEEL ANY REMORSE FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE. YOU'RE RICH AND I'M FOREVER BE POOR BUT I PITY YOU FOR NOT USING YOU'RE HEAD IN MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS. IF IT'S DONE ONCE ITS PROBABLY A MISTAKE BUT TWICE AND THRICE IT'S A DEVIL IN YOU ALREADY. YOU'RE NOT A TEEN YOU CAN STAND ON YOUR OWN. THEY SAY HAYDEN WERE GIVEN A CHANCE FOR WHAT HE DID, YES HE WAS BUT IF WE WILL TRY TO LOOK BACK AGAIN ABOUT HIS CASE THE GIRL DESERVES IT, THAT SHE KNEW ALREADY THAT HE IS ALREADY COMMITTED, LESSON LEARNED TO THOSE WHO ARE FLIRTATIOUS OR "ITCHY V".. SORRY.. WHAT'S THE POINT? HE CAN STILL AMEND TO THE PUBLIC OR TO THE GIRL WHAT HE DID.REPUTATION WAS LOST IN THERE.. IN YOUR CASE? REPUTATION,LIFE OF AN INNOCENT BABY, PEACE ON GUYS MIND, RESPECT TO YOURSELF, YOUR DIGNITY AND A LOT MORE... SEE? NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL SORRY YOU CAN'T RETURN THE LIFE OF THOSE UNBORN BABIES... "BABIES" YOU ARE NOT A GOOD MODEL TO TEENAGERS, YOUR MOM, YOUR AUNTIE AND YOUR DAD TOO. BECAUSE THEY LET YOU DECIDED THIS TO HAPPEN... IF I OWN A COMPANY I WOULDN'T LET YOU ENDORSE ANY OF MY PRODUCT EVEN IF IT'S A RACUMIN. I WOULDN'T WANT MY LOVED ONES SEE YOU ON TV.SHAME ON YOU DARLING.GET LIFE AND BE SOMEONES GIRLFRIEND. USE PROTECTION BY THE WAY. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE. RHIAN DENISE RAMOS HOWELL OCT.03,1990 -DEC.11, 2011

1. Anonymous says:

Palagay ko dapat mgpatingin si MO, meron syang diperensya, hindi n naisip na babae ring ang kanyang anak, WHAT IF ginawa sa kanyang anak ang ginagawa nya??? di ba KARMA ika nga!!! Sana mag isip isip na si MO, tumigil na sya..

1. Anonymous says:

this is a very complex issue, mahirap basta basta mag husga. pero panoorin nyo itong video, kasi iba ang iniiyakan ni mo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...