Take Me Out, the country’s first-ever studio-based dating show, is bound to make waves across the archipelago as it sets an arena where singles, who are in search of their perfect match, can find love.
The Platinum Prince of Soul Jay-R hosts the show as he plays matchmaker to a pool of 30 single ladies who hope to meet and date the man of their dreams. He is primed to inject his unique brand of character, charisma and style in hosting the first-of-its-kind reality dating game.
Each of the 30 single ladies, who come from different places with different personalities and backgrounds, are each assigned a specially designed lighted podium with their respective names. The mystery guy must impress the women through first impressions, surprise interviews and videos about himself.
If the ladies like what they see, they leave their lights on; but if they are not amused by his antics, they turn their lights off, declare themselves out of the game and exclude themselves from the chance to date the bachelor. At the end of three rounds, the tables turn and power transfers to the guy as he decides who he wants to go on a date with from the women who leave their lights on.
Televiewers should watch out for the ladies who would be “taken out” and the date of the winning couples which will be recorded and aired in the succeeding episodes.
Take Me Out not only brags an innovative and original format but also showcases a grand, technologically advanced and state-of-the-art set which is at par with its international counterparts.
GMA 7 holds the airing rights of Take Me Out franchise which is owned by Fremantle Media and was first commissioned in Australia. It has successfully run in several countries including Denmark, The Netherlands, Sweden, Spain and the UK.
The format performed phenomenally in Indonesia when it was aired in June 2009 with over 2 million viewers, making it the country’s second highest-rated program of the week. It received an overwhelming response from viewers which translated to high TV ratings.
Take Me Out promises to have lots of twists, laughs and surprises which will surely entertain and spice up the love lives of all singles who are looking for Mr Right. Getting a date is made easier and extra thrilling because the girls are gorgeous and the guys are worthy to be dated.
As the network marks its 60th anniversary, expect only the best from the newest offering "Take Me Out" beginning April 26 replacing Family Feud, Monday to Friday right before First Time on GMA Network.
"Sa show namin sa Dallas, dun kami nagkakilala nang bonggang-bongga after ng show. Nanood siya ng show nung time na naka-duty siya. Natuwa siya siguro sa pinag-aarte ko sa stage, although hindi naman niya naiintindihan. And then after that, may inutusan siya, yung isa sa mga producers namin, nakisuyo siya para manghingi ng autograph sa akin. Tapos binigay niya yung number niya," kuwento ni Pokwang.
After daw nilang magkakilala ay nakipag-date na si Pokwang kay Ryan kinabukasan.
"May free day kami kasi uuwi na kami the next day. Lumabas kami, may dalawang kasama ako from Star Magic. So yun, nag-bonding kami," aniya.
Sa ngayon, tanging sa text na lamang daw nagko-communicate ang dalawa. Pero may plano naman daw dumalaw sa kanya si Ryan dito sa 'Pinas, pero depende yun sa schedule ng komedyante, "Oo. Hinihintay niya lang yung schedule ko. Ayaw niyang sumabay sa trabaho ko. Gusto niya kung kelan ako maluwag, dun siya pupunta rito," sabi ni Pokwang.
Pero mukhang hinde daw agree ang teenager daughter ni Pokwang dito, "Ay, dumi-dedma siya nang bonggang-bongga. Siyempre, hindi siya natutuwa. Alam mo naman, teenager na, di ba, kaya umaarte nang bonggang-bongga? Sabi nya 'Sino na naman 'yan?'"
"Pero matatawa naman siya nang mapanood niya yung balita sa SNN. Sabi niya, 'Ayan ka na naman?' Kasi naalala niya yung Canadian dati, di ba? 'Tapos sabi niya, 'Hmp, tapos wala na naman 'yan,'" pagtatapos ni Pokwang.
"The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" opens in theaters worldwide on June 30, 2010.
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Full Trailer:
Angelica Panganiban, John Lapus and Eugene Domingo Star in Star Cinema's "Here Comes the Bride" + Movie Trailer and Publicity Photos
Angelica Panganiban takes on the role of Stephanie, a shy bride who suddenly becomes outgoing and runs after boys. Her character is a Maria Clara type of girl who wants to save her virginity for her fiancé Harold (played by Tom Rodriguez).
Produced by Star Cinema, Octoarts and Quantum Films, Here Comes the Bride shows how one accident changes the lives of people who happen to meet at a crossroads. Several vehicles are en route to the wedding of Angelica's character when a solar eclipse suddenly occurs. As people look up to behold the rare event, the vehicles hit each other, triggering a supernatural event—the souls of the people involved transfer to other persons!
And so, the bride-to-be becomes aggressive since the character of John "Sweet" Lapus enters her body. Sweet portrays a gay makeup artist who ends up being in the body of Angelica. When he finds that he has become a sexy woman, he feels empowered and wants to flirt with as many boys as possible.
Meanwhile, the character of Jaime Fabregas finds himself in the body of Sweet. When he learns that he is in the body of much-younger man, he, too, becomes excited and finds a girlfriend in the person of Kai Cortez.
Eugene Domingo's character is a high-powered attorney who is transported to the body of a maid (portrayed by Tuesday Vargas).
All this time, Harold is clueless about the transfer of Stephanie's soul to someone else. Will he figure out what happened and find his true bride? How will they restore the characters to their respective bodies?
Cherry Pie Picache is cast as the mother of Angelica.
Directed by Chris Martinez, Here Comes the Bride will open in cinemas on May 12, 2010.
Here Comes the Bride - Full Trailer:
Senator Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III, Liberal Party's Presidential bet for May 2010 election was described by the highly respected magazine as "An unlikely man of the moment."
The article cited Aquino’s journey to the presidency after her mother, Cory Aquino, died of colon cancer and raised the question whether he would be able to "save the Philippines?" It also includes his family life, his singlehood and his struggle to convince voters to choose him over his rival Senator Manny Villar who was described as a "suave, smiling businessman with a rags-to-riches story.”.
TIME also sums up the events that led to Aquino’s presidential bid:
"By his own admission, Aquino would not be running at all had it not been for the massive outpouring of public grief and affection that followed his mother’s (former President Corazon Aquino) death from cancer last August,” Time reports. “He says he now walks the same path first trod by his revered parents. ‘They made automatic in me the preference to take up the cudgels for those who have less in life, for the powerless,’ [Aquino] says. 'Why should I veer away from their footprints?'"
TIME had featured Noynoy’s mom Mrs. Corazon Aquino thrice on its cover. The first was in 1986 when she was named Woman of the Year, the second in 2006 when she was named among 60 Asian Heroes, and last after she died in August 2009 when she was declared "The Saint of Democracy."
Kuya decided to punished Maichel with a forced eviction dahil sa iba't ibang violations nito sa loob lamang ng dalawang linggong pag-stay nito sa bahay ni Kuya. Maichel was automatically nominated at first pero dahil sa patuloy nitong paglabag sa mga rules ni Kuya gaya ng pagsasalita without his lapel on, whispering, paggamit ng sign language and sleeping and taking a shower not in the allowed time.
Pero sa kabila nito, voting for the 5 other nominees for eviction will still continue at may isa pa ring housemates na lalabas sa bahay ni Kuya on Saturday.
Under the direction of Erick Salud, a new story of friendship blooms as the original characters carry on their lives as friends. The new batch will be shaped by fresh new faces gracing the small screens as they prove themselves worthy of stardom: Jessy Mendiola, Lance Christopher, Franco Daza, Kazuo Nawa, Jaco Benin, Kenji Shirakawa, Janeena Chan, Hanna Flores, Daniel Padilla, Albie Casino, Mara Montes and Marian Flores.
The concept of the "Gimik" reunion started with a real get together of the original cast and staff of the 1996 Saturday series which happened last year. Through a famous social networking site, the original "Gimik" group was able to keep in touch with each member. The event sparked the idea of "Gimik 2010".
"Gimik" the Saturday series which was directed by Laurenti Dyogi, aired for nearly 3 years on ABS-CBN. Star Cinema came up with "Gimik: The Reunion" movie after 2 months the show went off the air.
Prep up as the grandest teen-barkada reunion, "Gimik 2010", hits the boobtube starting Sunday, April 25 and will go on for 10 weeks.
For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com or http://teamkapamilya.multiply.com and follow abscbndotcom on twitter.
Gimik 2010 - Trailer:
Kris Aquino, Josh Salvador, Baby James, Sharon Cuneta and Miel Pangilinan Cover Star Studio Magazine May 2010 Issue
Sa isang exclusive feature, ibabahagi nina Megastar Sharon Cuneta at Queen of all Media Kris Aquino ang kanilang secrets kung papaano nila nakakayang maging hand-on moms habang aktibo sa kani-kanilang showbiz careers. Pagdating sa bahay, 'pa-star' pa rin kaya sila o strict nanay na?
Isa pang super sikat na showbiz mom na tampok sa Star Studio Magazine ay si Nora Aunor. Kilalanin ang Superstar sa pamamagitan ng mga kwento ng kanyang mga anak na sina Lotlot, Matet at Ian de leon.
Bukod sa mga mommies, may kids at teens din sa Star Studio Magazine! Nariyan ang folio ng ilan sa mga pinaka-cute na bulilit TV stars na sina Zaijian ‘Santino’ Jaranilla, Xyriel Anne aka ‘Agua Bendita’, Buboy Villar, Bugoy Carino, at ChaCha Canete. Mayroon ding updates tungkol kina John Lloyd Cruz, Anne Curtis, Piolo Pascual, Jake Roxas, Bea Alonzo, Jericho Rosales, Sam Milby, Ruffa Gutierrez, at Gerald Anderson.
Bukod sa mga artikulo, may 50 letrato ding inihanda para sa mga fans kabilang na ang snapshots mula sa summer episode ng ASAP XV sa Boracay.
Rachel is ready and eager to show the guys how it’s done when they’re not excited about performing these songs. The girls dress up and deliver a kick ass rendition of Express Yourself. I love their costumes but I can’t help but notice how non existent Quinn’s baby bump is. How far along is she supposed to be? And while I’m at it, wasn’t she living with Finn? Anywho, Finn approaches Rachel to see where they are in their relationship and they sing Open Your Heart To Me throughout the hallways. I got majorly dizzy when they ran around the piano. He’s distressed to learn she’s still dating Jesse and Santana takes advantage of this and offers to rid Finn of his V-Card. Also in that same club, are Rachel and Emma. Emma is inspired by the melodies of Madonna blasting through the halls and can’t wait to do the nasty with an overly excited Will. A creepy Jesse pops up in a dark library and tells Rachel he’s willing to wait for the day she’s ready. And when she is? He’ll be properly groomed. Hahah I love this show.
The rivalry between Will and Sue is never ending and she delivers a handful of one liners about his luscious permed hair throughout the episode. Finally snapping somewhere after she declares a bunch of elves are baking cookies on his scalp, Will gets his own dig in and compares Sue to Florence Henderson. Snap! She doesn’t find it half as funny as I do and tears through the halls like a monster. Kurt and Mercedes offer their sympathies and Sue opens up about why she is the way she is. Sort of. It’s almost touching. Kurt and Mercedes offer to give Sue a makeover and together they make a video of the song Vogue. Seriously amazing. Who knew Sue was hiding those pipes?
What follows is one of the most awkward scenes I’ve watched in a long time. You knew it was coming. Like a Virgin. Finn, Rachel, and Emma both wait in the bathroom while their prospective lovers wait in the other room and they burst into song. There’s lots of serenading each other on the bed, some awkward grinding and caressing, but great vocals which is all that matters. Santana and Finn are the meaningless kind of slutty couple, Will and Emma are the awkward and cute couple that i feel like i shouldn’t be watching, while Rachel and Jesse are the sweet and sexy couple. Jesse merits them a sexy. Deal with it. It turns out to be a dream sequence with only one couple going through with it. Finn gave up his Vcard while Rachel and Emma cling to their’s. Will’s fine with it but tells Emma to get counseling. Hey Will, remember when you told the guys they weren’t sensitive?…
AGB Mega Manila TV Ratings (April 16-19): "'Pary Pilipinas' Still Fails to Defeat 'ASAP XV'; 'MMK' Beats 'Claudine' Anew"
April 16, Friday
1. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 17.4%
2. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 16.3%
3. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 15.9%
4. Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (GMA-7) - 12.7%
5. Daisy Siete: Adam Or Eve (GMA-7) - 12.1%
6. Ina, Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (GMA-7) - 11.4%
7. Dragon Ball GT (GMA-7) / Knock Out (GMA-7) - 11.1%
8. Face To Face (TV5) / Magkano ang Iyong Dangal? (ABS-CBN) - 10.6%
9. Spongebob Squarepants (TV5) - 10.5%
10. Love Me Again (ABS-CBN) - 10.1%
1. Agua Bendita (ABS-CBN) - 34.2%
2. The Last Prince (GMA-7) - 28.2%
3. Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (ABS-CBN) / Diva (GMA-7) - 27.6%
4. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 24.8%
5. Panday Kids (GMA-7) - 24.4%
6. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 24.1%
7. Habang May Buhay (ABS-CBN) - 22.4%
8. Bubble Gang (GMA-7) - 22.3%
9. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 21.3%
10. Tanging Yaman (ABS-CBN) / Rubi (ABS-CBN) - 16.7%
April 17, Saturday
1. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 19.8%
2. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 17.9%
3. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 17%
4. Wish Ko Lang (GMA-7) - 13.2%
5. Spongebob Squarepants (TV5) - 10.7%
6. Startalk (GMA-7) - 10.5%
7. Cinema FPJ: Da King on ABS-CBN (ABS-CBN) - 9.9%
8. Diz Iz It (GMA-7) / Entertainment Live (ABS-CBN) - 9.1%
9. Maynila (GMA-7) - 8.9%
10. Failon Ngayon (ABS-CBN) - 7.9%
1. Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (GMA-7) - 23.4%
2. Pilipinas Got Talent (ABS-CBN) - 23.2%
3. Maalaala Mo Kaya (ABS-CBN) - 21.6%
4. Imbestigador (GMA-7) - 20.2%
5. Talentadong Pinoy (TV5) - 18.6%
6. Tonyong Bayawak (ABS-CBN) - 18.4%
7. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 15.1%
8. 24 Oras Weekend (GMA-7) - 14.8%
9. Claudine (GMA-7) - 14.6%
10. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? (TV5) / Pinoy Records (GMA-7) - 12.9%
April 18, Sunday
1. ASAP XV (ABS-CBN) - 12.8%
2. Dear Friend: Tisay (GMA-7) - 11.8%
3. Party Pilipinas (GMA-7) - 11.2%
4. Showbiz Central (GMA-7) - 10.7%
5. Matanglawin (ABS-CBN) - 10.3%
6. Your Song Presents Isla (ABS-CBN) - 9.6%
7. Spongebob Squarepants (TV5) - 9.4%
8. The Buzz (ABS-CBN) - 9.3%
9. Knock Out (GMA-7) - 8.7%
10. AHA! (GMA-7) / Zooperstars (GMA-7) - 8.2%
1. Pilipinas Got Talent (ABS-CBN) - 23.8%
2. Pepito Manaloto (GMA-7) - 19.5%
3. Rated K (ABS-CBN) - 19.1%
4. Goin' Bulilit (ABS-CBN) - 16.9%
5. Kap's Amazing Stories (GMA-7) - 16.6%
6. Sharon (ABS-CBN) - 16.4%
7. Mel & Joey (GMA-7) - 16%
8. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 15.9%
9. 24 Oras Weekend (GMA-7) - 15.8%
10. Talentadong Pinoy (TV5) - 13.6%
April 19, Monday
1. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 17.3%
2. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 16.8%
3. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 16.4%
4. Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (GMA-7) - 13.8%
5. Ina, Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (GMA-7) - 13%
6. Daisy Siete: Adam Or Eve (GMA-7) - 12%
7. Magkano ang Iyong Dangal? (ABS-CBN) - 10.8%
8. Love Me Again (ABS-CBN) - 10.7%
9. Spongebob Squarepants (TV5) - 10.5%
10. Family Feud (GMA-7) - 10.3%
1. Agua Bendita (ABS-CBN) - 33.2%
2. Diva (GMA-7) - 29.7%
3. Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (ABS-CBN) - 29.3%
4. The Last Prince (GMA-7) - 28.5%
5. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 25.6%
6. Panday Kids (GMA-7) / Queen Seon Deok (GMA-7) - 25.3%
7. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 24.3%
8. Habang May Buhay (ABS-CBN) - 24%
9. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 22.2%
10. Rubi (ABS-CBN) - 17.7%
Source: AGB Nielsen Philippines
Showbiz observers find it odd and gave them the impression that Archuleta is indeed gay. But the American Idol runner up is quick to correct the malicious report that is now circulating on the internet.
In his Twitter page, Archuleta said: "Hey guys just wanted to clear something up real quick lol. Last night in New York I got invited to go and see my friend Charice perform..
Mental note to self: always ask where before you go! Wasn’t my kind of place lol, and I had no clue! I guess you live and learn.
The upside was that Charice was awesome, and she has an incredible voice. Hope that clears things up! Been seeing some of the tweets.. sheesh! Can get crazy quick. NO worries all, I wouldn’t get into things like that intentionally haha. Hope you guys have a good Sunday!"
Archuleta also tweeted that Charice has apologized to him after the rumors surfaced.
"Charice is great and she didn't mean to cause any harm haha. She apologized a lot after. She's way nice lol," he wrote.
3 teen housemates from Team Villa and 3 teen housemates from Team Apartment are facing a possible eviction next Saturday when the other teen housemates chose them to leave Kuya's house.
Here are the nominees for eviction in last night’s Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teen Clash 2010 1st nomination night:
Romeo “Potz” Jalosjos III
Maichel Fideles (automatic nomination)
Angelo Pasco got the most number of nominations this week from the Team Villa with 7 points. Reason? Aside from being negative, masyado rin daw syang nagmamarunong. And because of his offensive jokes, his teen housemates also nominated Eslove Briones for eviction. While Maichel Fideles, the last housemate to enter the PBB house, was given by Kuya an automatic nomination dahil sa kanyang mga violations such as not following instructions, talking without lapel, using sign language.
To vote for your favorite housemates, just type BB
She had a concert like debut performance where she performed a 3-straight song numbers. First, a solo performance of Kelly Clarkson's " Walk Away", then a duet with Ogie Alcasid of Jacko's "Black or White", and Beyonce' "Sweet Dreams" with Kyla and Franchesca Farr.
Watch the video below:
April 12, Monday (Incomplete data)
1. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 18.4%
2. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 17.4%
3. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 17%
4. Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (GMA-7) - 15.5%
5. Ina, Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (GMA-7) - 13.7%
6. Daisy Siete: Adam Or EveGMA-7) - 13.6%
7. Magkano ang Iyong Dangal? (ABS-CBN) - 10.8%
8. Love Me Again (ABS-CBN) - 10.5%
9. Family Feud (GMA-7) - 10%
10. Diz Iz It (GMA-7) - 9%
1. Agua Bendita (ABS-CBN) - 34.8%
2. Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (ABS-CBN) - 30.5%
3. Habang May Buhay (ABS-CBN) - 27%
4. Queen Seon Deok (GMA-7) - 26.8%
5. Diva (GMA-7) - 26.6%
6. The Last Prince (GMA-7) - 26.1%
7. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 25.2%
8. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 25%
9. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 24.9%
10. Panday Kids (GMA-7) - 24.7%
April 13, Tuesday
1. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 18.9%
2. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 17.4%
3. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 16.2%
4. Spongebob Squarepants Morning (TV5) - 14.2%
5. Knock Out (GMA-7) - 13%
6. Dragon Ball GT (GMA-7) / Ina Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (GMA-7) - 12.9%
7. Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (GMA-7) - 12.8%
8. Daisy Siete: Adam Or Eve (GMA-7) - 12.6%
9. Magkano ang Iyong Dangal? (ABS-CBN) - 11.2%
10. Spongebob Squarepants Afternoon (TV5) - 11.1%
1. Agua Bendita (ABS-CBN) - 33.1%
2. The Last Prince (GMA-7) - 28.1%
3. Diva (GMA-7) - 27.7%
4. Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (ABS-CBN) - 27.1%
5. Queen Seon Deok (GMA-7) - 25.9%
6. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 25.8%
7. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) / Panday Kids (GMA-7) - 24.9%
8. Habang May Buhay (ABS-CBN) - 23.8%
9. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 20.9%
10. Rubi (ABS-CBN) - 16.6%
April 14, Wednesday (Incomplete data)
1. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 16.3%
2. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 16%
3. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 15%
4. Daisy Siete: Adam Or Eve (GMA-7) - 13.3%
5. Ina, Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (GMA-7) - 12.6%
6. Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (GMA-7) - 12.2%
7. Magkano ang Iyong Dangal? (ABS-CBN) - 10.9%
8. Family Feud (GMA-7) - 9.4%
9. Love Me Again (ABS-CBN) - 9.2%
10. Diz Iz It (GMA-7) - 9.1%
1. Agua Bendita (ABS-CBN) - 31.8%
2. Diva (GMA-7) - 29.4%
3. The Last Prince (GMA-7) / Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (ABS-CBN) - 28.8%
4. Queen Seon Deok (GMA-7) - 27.6%
5. Panday Kids (GMA-7) - 24.8%
6. Habang May Buhay (ABS-CBN) - 24.7%
7. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 24.4%
8. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 23.5%
9. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 22.5%
10. Rubi (ABS-CBN) - 17.3%
April 15, Thursday
1. Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 18%
2. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 16.5%
3. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 16%
4. Dragon Ball GT (GMA-7) - 14.2%
5. Knock Out (GMA-7) - 13.8%
6. Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak (GMA-7) - 13.4%
7. Ina Kasusuklaman Ba Kita? (GMA-7) - 13.3%
8. Spongebob Squarepants (TV5) - 12%
9. Diz Iz It (GMA-7) - 10.6%
10. Daisy Siete: Adam Or Eve (GMA-7) - 10.2%
1. Agua Bendita (ABS-CBN) - 31.6%
2. The Last Prince (GMA-7) - 30.3%
3. Diva (GMA-7) - 29.7%
4. Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (ABS-CBN) - 27%
5. Queen Seon Deok (GMA-7) - 26.8%
6. 24 Oras (GMA-7) - 24.8%
7. Panday Kids (GMA-7) - 24.2%
8. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 23.6%
9. Habang May Buhay (ABS-CBN) - 23.4%
10. Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash of 2010 (ABS-CBN) - 23.1%
Source: AGB Nielsen Philippines
The 20 celebrities that have been ranked by Yes! Magazine as the 20 Stars Who Ruled The Decade (2000-2009) were based from who made TV networks rich, who rang the tills, who earned the respect of the industry and who defined pop culture in the last 10 years.
Considered in ranking these celebrities are the TV ratings of their programs, the box office results of their films, their record sales and the number of their tri-media endorsements.
And the 20 Stars Who Ruled the Decade in the Philippines are:
1. Kris Aquino
2. Judy Ann Santos
3. Vic Sotto
4. Aga Muhlach
5. Robin Padilla
6. Claudine Barretto
7. Sharon Cuneta
8. Regine Velasquez
9. Ai-Ai delas Alas
10. Piolo Pascual
11. Willie Revillame
12. John Lloyd Cruz
13. Richard Gutierrez
14. Bea Alonzo
15. Marian Rivera
16. Dingdong Dantes
17. Angel Locsin
18. Sarah Geronimo
19. Michael V.
20. Ogie Alcasid