Taking the fourth spot is Claudine Barretto's Iisa Pa Lamang, which garnered a total of 31.8 percent.
Here are the Top 10 Weekday and Weekend programs for the month of July based on a survey conducted by AGB Nielsen among NUTAM households:
Top Weekday Programs (Daytime)
1. El Cuerpo Del Deseo (ABS-CBN) - 23.7 %
2. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 22.8 %
3. Ms. Universe 2008 Vietnam** (ABS-CBN) - 19.9 %
4. Ligaw na Bulaklak (ABS-CBN) - 18.5 %
5. Magdusa Ka (GMA-7) - 18.5 %
6. Pilipinas, Game KNB? (ABS-CBN) - 18.1 %
7. Gaano Kadalas ang Minsan (GMA-7) - 17.9 %
8. SONA 2008 ABS-CBN Special Coverage (ABS-CBN)** (ABS-CBN) - 17.9 %
9. Daisy Siete (GMA-7) - 16.7 %
10. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 16.3 %
Top Weekday Programs (Primetime)
1. Lobo (ABS-CBN) - 33.4 %
2. The Singing Bee (ABS-CBN) - 33.4 %
3. Dyesebel (GMA-7) - 33.2 %
4. Iisa Pa Lamang (ABS-CBN) - 31.8 %
5. Codename: Asero (GMA-7) - 31.5 %
6. Joaquin Bordado (GMA-7) - 31.4 %
7. TV Patrol World (ABS-CBN) - 31.0 %
8. My Girl (ABS-CBN) - 28.0 %
9. 24 Oras (GMA-7 ) - 23.9 %
10. Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal (ABS-CBN) - 23.9 %
1. Wowowee (ABS-CBN) - 22.5 %
2. ASAP '08 (ABS-CBN) - 20.1 %
3. Cinema FPJ Da King on ABS-CBN (ABS-CBN) - 19.5 %
4. Your Song (ABS-CBN) - 18.1 %
5. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 17.2 %
6. Dragon Ball Z (GMA-7) - 15.5 %
7. The Buzz (ABS-CBN) - 14.1 %
8. Entertainment Live! (ABS-CBN) - 13.9 %
9. Wish Ko Lang (GMA-7) - 13.4 %
10. SOP (GMA-7) - 13.0 %
Top Weekend Programs (Primetime)
1. Pinoy Dream Academy Live Gala Night (ABS-CBN) - 30.2 %
2. Pinoy Dream Academy Little Dreamers (ABS-CBN) - 28.5 %
3. Goin' Bulilit (ABS-CBN) - 27.1 %
4. Komiks (ABS-CBN) - 27.0 %
5. Bitoy's Funniest Videos Yari Ka! (GMA-7) - 24.6 %
6. Maalaala Mo Kaya (ABS-CBN) - 24.4 %
7. Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (GMA-7) - 23.7 %
8. Rated K (ABS-CBN) - 22.1 %
9. Pinoy Idol (GMA-7) - 20.4 %
10. Mel & Joey (GMA-7) - 20.2 %
Legend: ** Special
Source: AGB Nielsen Media Research, Philippines
:: Mark Bautista on Sarah Geronimo: "'Di siya tulad ng iba diyan. Kay Sarah dapat seryoso ka talaga."
:: Britney Spears and Russell Brand's 2008 MTV VMA Commercials
:: The new Beverly Hills: 90210
:: The Dark Knight took in $26 million to finish as the No. 1 movie for the fourth straight weekend. The weekend lifted the the film to No. 3 on the all-time domestic box-office charts with $441.5 million.
:: NBC Universal said the first two days of the Beijing Olympics drew an average audience of 29.1 million, making it the most highly rated broadcast of the Summer Games held outside the United States since 1976.
:: Sen. Barack Obama has written a book about policy due out Sept. 9, the AP reports. “Change We Can Believe In: Barack Obama’s Plan to Renew America’s Promise” will have a first printing of 300,000 copies and a list price of $13.95.
In May 2005, Vieira claims he and Vanessa entered into an agreement to launch Vanessa’s career and “share equally” in the profits. But after High School Musical became a hit, he says she dropped him and owes him $2 million.
Watch the video below:
The movie also stars Riza Santos, Carmi Martin, Wally Bayola at Jose Manalo.
Donations may be made at the lower ground level of The Medical City in Ortigas Pasig in the name of Francis Magalona.
Friends and relatives organized a blood donation drive to help the popular singer's cause. They're also asking friends from the media to spread the word regarding Francis's condition to encourage people to turn up and donate blood.
The contestant won P120,000 cash prize plus digicam and portable DVD player.
When she was about to give thanks, she mentioned Eat Bulaga instead of Wowowee.
"Maraming maraming salamat po sa Coke at saka..sa Eat Bulaga! Thank you po!"
The contestant received loud cheers from the Wowowee audience and upon realizing her mistake, she immediately corrected her lines.
"Ay...ay sa Wowowee! sa Wowowee po! sa Wowowee!"
Willie Revillame, the host, just laughed, scratched his head and defended the studio player.
"Hindi bale, okay lang. Ganon talaga. Kita n'yo ung tao. Syempre kinakabahan si Nanay. Alam nyo bakit siya nagpasalamat sa Eat Bulaga? Bakit? Nanonood sila sa 'tin ngayon."
See video below:
Tisha, the ex-girlfriend of Survivor Philippines’s host, Paolo Bediones, and once Miss Philippines had to forgo her crown due to her Canadian citizenship.
In 1998, Tisha won the Miss Philippines Universe crown but had to give it up because of her Canadian citizenship. While that win has remained the proudest moment of her life, she’s hoping that taking part in The Amazing Race Asia will trump that.
Joining her is her boyfriend of three and a half years, Geoff, and by all accounts, participating, much less winning the race will be an uphill battle says the couple. For one thing, their relationship is the classic definition of opposites attract.
“Nobody would have thought that we would end up dating. We have very different personalities but have managed to make it work so far,” notes Tisha.
Quips Geoff on the first time they were introduced by a mutual friend, “I was interested in Tisha for obvious reasons. And Tisha wasn’t interested, for obvious reasons.”
This is also the second time that the couple has auditioned for the show and the couple almost missed the deadline too. “We were in such a rush to submit the video I can’t say we did anything really spectacular,” Tisha admits.
The last and most important reason against them has to do with their horrible track record when it comes to traveling. While on vacation in Boracay, the couple missed not once, two but three consecutive flights back home to Manila. And by that time, they were broke as well. Tisha says with a laugh, “And now we want to race together…should be interesting.” Fingers are crossed but hopefully, the two won’t be making the same mistake again, especially on the show.
“Missing a flight, I think that is the most embarrassing thing you can do while traveling,” admits Geoff. But rather than to lay blame, the couple made the best of their situation. “Tisha was shooting for FHM and we were supposed to be there only for the weekend. By then we had spent all out money in re-booking and extension fees. But time flies when you’re in love and having a ball.”
And the other reason for wanting to be in the race is of course, to counter the loss of Team Philippines from the previous season, jokes Geoff. Marc and Rovilson came in third in the last show. He says, “We have huge shoes to fill after the stint that Marc and Rovilson pulled off.”
Nonetheless, the couple is certain that they will bring to the race the love and respect that has been the foundation of their relationship. Geoff says, “Tisha and I have had a sound relationship, from the time we have met. And now we are testing our relationship, by entering the race.”